Is It the Right Time to Swap BTC to TRX?
Crypto traders are often not afraid of making radical decisions. Swapping BTC to TRX is one of the opportunities that is being discussed lately. It does not come as a surprise, considering that BTC continues to fall down while TRX is trying to stay afloat. The underdog is still struggling to reverse the trend, but it appears to be more stable than its world-famous competitor.
Let’s find out what to expect from both coins and if the right time to change BTC for TRX is now.
BTC — What to Expect from Digital Gold in 2022?
The price of BTC, as of the end of June 2022, is slightly above $20,000, and the world is curious if it can drop any lower. As a quick reminder, the all-time high of the coin was set at about $68,000 in November 2021. The fall of BTC is normally associated with inflationary fears and political events that are taking place now. Yet, a bullish market is not what digital assets, especially such volatile as crypto, must be afraid of.
BTC Price Prediction from Experts
Here are the statistical predictions for the future price of Bitcoin:
- Priceprediction.net. This source claim that BTC now is at its possible lowest and will not decrease in its price anymore. Their extremely positive prediction is roughly $55,000 as of the end of 2023 and going beyond $120,000 in 2025.
- Gov.capital. The website expects about $70,000 by the end of 2023. The predicted growth over the following two years is up to $134,000.
- Cryptopolitan.com. This source is traditionally conservative. It expects $48,000 as of the end of 2023, with the following growth to $68,000 in three years.
It appears that all the sources agree that the odds for BTC to enter a new bullish run soon are high.
TRX — What to Expect from the Coin in 2022?
The price of TRX, as of the end of June 2022, is about $0.064, which is quite a growth since March 2021 when its cost was roughly $0.01 per coin. Still, its all-time-high (about $0.22) reached in January 2018 is yet to be exceeded. Unlike other cryptos, TRX, surprisingly, has not followed the BTC fall and managed to maintain its position.
TRX Price Prediction from Experts
Let’s review statistical predictions for this asset as well to get a complete insight into the crypto pair:
- Priceprediction.net. This source expects multiplication in TRX price up to $0.16 by the end of 2023. The projected growth in the following two years is up to $0.35.
- Gov.capital. The website shares the same prediction and claims $0.16 to be a possible price for TRX in 2023. The best-case scenario for this crypto in 2025 is $0.40.
- Cryptopolitan.com. This statistical prediction correlates with two others and sticks to $0.16 in 2023 and $0.35 in 2025 for TRX.
Surprisingly, sources have similar expectations regarding the gradual increase in TRX price per coin throughout the following years.
So, Should You Get Rid of Your BTCs?
We will focus on the three aspects forming the opinion about the crypto pair. This way, it will be more understandable whether to exchange BTC for TRX or not.
Better Investment Opportunities
In terms of investment potential, TRX beats BTC as per statistical predictions. It’s simply because all the three sources expect a sixfold increase, compared to the current price, in 3 years. At the same time, opinions about BTC’s future diverge.
Doubts About Its Long-Term Success
Both BTC and TRX receive positive forecasts about their future price. Technically, it indicates that holding both of those assets long-term is the right call.
If Price Doubled (or Even Tripled)
Cryptos are volatile, so once again, there is should be no fuss about the BTC’s price decrease. The project is far from being abandoned by its community, and the rules of financial cycles dictate it to regain its full value shortly. In opposite, TRX has to reach new heights in order to compete with BTC in terms of profitability.
These days, TRX is unarguably a more stable coin than BTC. It may experience a rise in its price, so today, investors will benefit from holding a certain amount of TRX long-term. BTC is still in the bearish market, and it appears to be a more risky investment. If you decide to convert these coins (or any other digital assets), visit https://godex.io/ — an anonymous crypto exchange — to transact anonymously without registration.